Thursday 29 June 2017

Your blogging experience

This is my last post, and I will talking about of this my experience as blogger.
To comunicate is very important for our life, because we are humans, thus we need relate amoung us, but nowadays the interpersonal communications have got lost because of the technology, what in my opinion is a bad situation, because since as I said it previously we must communicate strictly between ourselves and that better that FACE TO FACE.
Resultado de imagen para endBut I have to admite that I am one of those people, thoug in my defense is because I dont have time, by reason of the university, because it consumes me all the time.
I know that in the subject "Ingles 2" we had to do a blogs, because my friends talked me, to them 
dont liked this experience, therefore I thought that it would be bored. But, when  we was in first  laboratory and the teacher said " today we are going to do a blog", I thought "noooo, no fun", but when I ended of to do my firs blog I said "ohhh, is fun".
 I liked so much the experience of be a blogger , because I could know  both my teacher and my classmates.
Really, I believe that my abilities of write  have not developed much, because I lack vocabulary, what I have noticed is that now I write faster in comparison when I started in this experience, therefore something has served me.
In future, the truth is that Ican not think of anything to include in blogs, because I liked it, because it is a didactic way of learning and especially that we talk about the same topics. Maybe they could be done the  blogs in the house.
I would have liked to talk about of controversial issues, such as abortin, the legalization of weed, amoung other, so that we would give our own opinions about them. Ahhh also, of the veganism.

                                                                                   Bye, until forever. Thanks for read my blog.

2 comments:

  1. noooo, no fun ajajjajajaja it was a great experience anyway !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you when you says: "Maybe they could be done the blogs in the house" jeje
    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...