Friday 2 June 2017

Person that I admire

Marie-curie.jpgMarie Curie, here complete name was Marie Skłodowska Curie, and her name of single was Maria Salomea Skłodowska. She was born the 7 November of 1867 in Poland, but the most of her life lived in Paris, France. She was physicist and  chemist pioneer in studied the radioactivity, thanks to that she obtained a Nobel prize. But not only won a Nobel prize, because she obtained two of this prizes, one of chemistry and the other of physical. And, she died the 4 July of 1934, product of the studies with radioactive elements. 

I admire this scientific because she was the first woman in obtain the Nobel prize, and the causes because she with her husband were discovered  two news elements,  Radio and Polonio, this last element, it was called in honour the place that she was born.  Also, her studies have helped in the knowledge of science. She was a woman that didn't  have fear of what was thought about her, because in that era it was frowned upon a scientific woman, but even so she followed whit her dreams. 

4 comments:

  1. When she was alive, would she have imagined that in the future she would still remember her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I also admire Marie Curie, she is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that she's one of the best women in the world of the science..

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...