Thursday 8 June 2017

The most enjoyable subject

I have to admit that the majority of subjects that I had until now in the university I did not like it very much,   especially those  related to mathematics and physics for example "mecánica", "estadística y probabilidades", " cálculo diferencial", among others. But, on the other hand, the subjects that I liked are those that have to do with chemistry, since it is the science that I like the most, that is why my favourite subject is "Laboratorio de Química General", this course in the second semester.  Well in this class performed experiments, in wich synthesized substances, such colour crystals, wich I found very intertaining and interesting. That's why I liked the subject a lot.
Resultado de imagen para laboratorioIn this subject, first we had a theorical class of 15 minuts, to explain the procedure and then we  went to the lab, therefore the class was in 90% theoretical, wich in my opinion is a better way to learn, because it is more didactic.
Also, the teachers and the helpers always were willing to help us and to resolve our doubts, besides they mainteined a pleasant atmosphere inside the laboratory, wich made me like the class even more.
This subject helped me a lot in my learnin, since I learned chemistry and understand it best, in a more didactic way, wich motivated me more to study.
Also, they were all my friend, wich made it a better subject.


1 comment:

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...