Thursday 18 May 2017

A Photograph You Like

For me is very hard decide a favourite photography, because I have many good memories of the majority of them. Also, they have taken me many photographs, in each experiences of my life.
But, the filtre that I did, was choose one photo in that I was with my family. Because, as I said aerlier in my first post, my family is the most important in my life. 
This is why that my favourite photography is one that I was with my mom, when I was 18 years old, the moment that took me is very special because we were celebrating the silver weddings of my parents, in other words, the 25 aniversary of their marriege, which has been very happy, and they created a beautiful family, and this is the mine.  
So, I really love this photography because I was with my  pillar fundamental, she always is for me, in all moments, when I am bad or when I am fine. The person that took this picture was my uncle, her name is Yasna, and is my favourite uncle. 
The only reason that I don't like is because I appear ugly. 
For last and for end up,  in this photo it looks how happy we are, and that how much we love us.

3 comments:

  1. Is a beautiful photo!!, You and your mother look lovely. It looks very special for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAW NICE PIC ! so sexys.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...