Thursday 20 April 2017

Your favourite piece of technology


In our century, for the people is essential the technology products, because we are accustomed to "easy life", in other words, for we only have that press a button, in comparison with our ancestors, because they had that search information in books, or stand up for turn on or turn of t.v, or for call other persons they had search in a book the contacts, or for send a message they had that to write,   between in other  examples, what it was most complicate that reality of today.
Now, I will  talking about of me in relation with technology , when I was a children I loved TV,   because I could watch my favourite series, as "Tom & Jerry", "Hey Arnold", "Bob Esponja".
But, today my favourity piece of technology is the smartphone, because I can do everything, as call, see internet, facebook, instagram, etc. Also, I can study with this device, because I read power, search information and any other things.
My first cellphone, I asked him to Santa Claus, and  in Christmas he gave it to me, I had approximately 9 years old, I was very happy because I finally had a cellphone, this was a Motorola, wich was very heavy and big , but I did dont care.
I have to admit  that my addiction is my cellphone, because I use all day, all hours and  all moments. I like because with this device I speak with my people by Whatsapp. As an addiction, my life without cellphone was very disconnected, because I could not watch Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp. Also u-cursos.


5 comments:

  1. I liked it too "Tom & Jerry" and "Bob Esponja"! jajajaja And now I like Fb and Whstp jajaajaj How tastes change..

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pic is very funny JAJAJAJAJ it describes you perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing is the cell phone too!
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! I think that oldest caricatures are the best!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...