Thursday 4 May 2017

Music in my life

Hi bloggers, the music is very important in our lives, because it raises our spirits, is for this that today I will talking about of the music.
First of all, the kinds that I most like are electronic, pop and reggaeton. But, I used to listen more is electronic music. Because, the day make me happy and it wakes me up,especially in subway, that is a place very stressful.
When I was a girl, I listened  all day "31 minutos", in fact I put the radio while we had lunch with my family. Later, when I was 14 years old I love "REBELDE" O "RBD", so much o that I went go to concert of this band. Now, I remember  that area and it makes me laugh, now I keep liking, but I don't listen.
I am very bad for instruments is for this that  I don't have a  favourite instrument, but the most I like is fiddle. Also, when I was a girl I just play flauta, but I am really appalling for all instruments.
The band that most I like is Coldplay, but also I like other bands, for example Calle 13, Maroon 5. And the singer that most I like is Sia, also  Rihanna. Also I like dj's for example Calvin Harris, Martin Garrix.
Exist a song that I like and remember a   film is "En mi corazón vivirás" of Phil Collins and other song that I like and is of a film is "Ladrando a la luna" of  Kudai.

Bye.



6 comments:

  1. Hello, i also listen to electronic music in the subway is the best in such a stressful place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it RBD It reminds me a lot to my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i like too much kudai, "ladrando a la luna " is a very emotional song

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i like too much kudai, "ladrando a la luna " is a very emotional song

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember a chapter of Malcolm in the middle when they put a song by Phill Collins. Is the most epic chapter I ever watched. minute 16:15. https://vimeo.com/163990883

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh! I love Calvin Harris jajaja Bring me good memories!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...