Thursday 6 April 2017

Gettting to know each other...

Hi everybody, my name is Alejandra Gallardo, I am 20 year old, and i live in Chile, specifically in the city of Santiago, wich is the capital of the country.
Well, in the post I will talking about of me, my hobbies, things of my family, what I am studying etc.
I studied in three schools, these are the "Colegio Santa Ana de la Luz", "Colegio Chilean Eagles College" and the last was "Colegio Santa María de la Cordillera", in this school I graduated. And in these years I am studying in the "Universidad de Chile", the career Chemistry and pharmacy. I am very happy because I liked it, also I have know people that now are my friends, this group is very big, because we are 15 peoples.
That I love the most is my family, because they are all my life, my happines and my tranquility . We are 7 members, 4 persons and 3 dogs. I have just one sister, and now she is live in Canada, Vancouver she lives 9 months now, in my house we miss her too much, but I want visit she in a time.And my parents are teachers.
Now, I am in a relation ship 4 years and 6 months ago, he is very beautiful persons and the most important is that he have good relation with my family.
The things that I like do are stay with my family and my boyfriend, also meet with my friends.
And the most I like are the animals, That's why i'm vegan, because I love them.

This is my life, and I consider myself a happy person.
Thanks for visit my blog and read my post. 




7 comments:

  1. Loving your bloooog! Nice job sweetheart<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear friend, your dogs are very beautiful and tender!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chilean Eagles College????Whaaaaaat! I didn't know that!!
    OMG
    My first love estudied there!😂😂😂💔

    ReplyDelete
  4. three dogs!!! they look so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ale!! your dogs are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ale! It's good to know more about you and your dogs. See you in class! Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...