Thursday 13 April 2017

Why did you study your career?

Hi, in this opportunity I am going to tell you  about my life, in specific of my studies.
I always wanted to work in medicals centers, for example, in hospitals, clinics, is for this that I wanted to study careers related of health, because I like help people. The other careers that I liked were Speech therapy and Nutrition, but for my "NEM " ( scores of high school) I couldn't entered to study one of them careers. 
But, now I am studying Chemistry and Pharmacy in the "Universidad de Chile" and I am very fascinated, because I like so much my career and I never through of I would love to study this, because is a career very complete, in relation to science.
Since  high school I like chemistry, biology and physiology, and my career has all that. 
Currently I feel very happy for my achievements in relation to education.
Bye. 





4 comments:

  1. That a Great story! I like be your friend in the university.. xoxo! (L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good that you didn't go into other careers, because <i like be your partner and friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most important thing is to help people no matter what you study :) regards Ale <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi friend, I am very happy for your achievements,i hope you keep meeting your goals!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...