Tuesday 29 August 2017

Blog 2: The Best Holidays

In my life I have had many vacations, but undoubtedly, my best holidays were of the this years, exactly in the month of July up yo August, for four weeks. I was to Vancouver, Canada, for to visit the my sister, who is does one year there, and since that time I didn't see her. Thus they imagine the reuniting with she, the true is that was very emotional, in fact we both cried, while we hugged.
I lived through these holidays  just with my sister, so now I will talk about of this experience.          
   My complete family, that is to say, my mom, my dad, my aunt, my uncle, my boyfriend and my cousins, only my dogs were absent jaja went to leave me to the airport, when I arrived, I saw my sister we cried, then we went to the house and in the night we went to the party.                                    
  And the later days, we go out to know the city, the beachs, the parks and obviously we went to more parties. There was one in particular that I loved, this was the party of the drums. 
 Also, we went to Banff, exactly to Rocky Mountains with two friends of my sister, this place is magic, in fact, was the best place that I've know in my life, everything was beautiful, also we had the opportunity of know bears, deer, squirrels and more animals, and that made me very happy.
 This has been the best holidays of my life, because I was with my sister and knew other another  facet of her, of my friends, and I loved that. Also, I loved of this place, undoubtedly I'll come back. 

2 comments:

  1. I would love to know Canada!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I envy you so much!!!!

    How cute you visited your sister. <3

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...