Tuesday 14 November 2017

BLOG 10: ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about of my experience learning English. For my is not easy learn english, I think it is because  I do not a very good English basis, but I am really interested in learning this language, because I believe that speaking English opens many more doors to the world, that is why I know that someday I will speak English, I hope it is soon jaja, but  it takes   time for that, and that is what I am missing now.

All my life I thought that the way to teach English at school is not very interesanting or didactic, that is why I never paid much attention in school in English classes, it is also my mistake because if I had paid attention today I would have a better English basis.  My  experience learning English at university is very different from school, I liked it more and doing blogs entertains a lot,  besides I think I have improved  the way of writing, however I think that they could not be done every week.

My many flaw when speaking or writing in English is the lack of vocabulary and for me is very hard the conjugation of verbs.  The way  I plan to improve this problem is maybe listening music without subtitules in Spanish, and that kind of actions. And later I want to do an English course, because I want to travel and for that I would like to communicate more easily in this language.

The truth is that outside English class I do not use for anything the English.

Bye, thanks for read my post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...