Saturday 25 November 2017

BLOG 8: SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Hello everybody,  as the titule of this post says it, today I will talk aboutmy summer holidays 2018. 
Well , first of all ,in this vacation I will not be able to do everything I would like to do, because in january or February I will do my first work practice, called "práctica intermedia", I hope I can do it in a clinic or hospital.
All years I go to Papudo, since I am about 5 years old, I go with all my family, that is to say with my mom, my dad, my  aunt, my cousins, my boyfriend and of course with mu dogs, this is why I am so fond of this plaxa. I also many memoriees there. So  I hole that this year we will also go. 
Also with my famiiliy we have gone to other places, like for example, to El Tabo or Algarrobo but without doubt my favorite place is Papudo, wich is a very quiet place.
Among the activities that I would like to do here is to walk with my dogs, I be with my family in the beach.
To anotger place I have  been going for two years is Tongoy with my boyfriend, I really like this place, and I think the year 2018 also we are going to go. 
I would love to go south, but for that I need to have a bigger budget jaj. 
Bye, thanks for read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...