Tuesday 3 October 2017

BLOG 5: My future job

Hello everyone, in my life  I have thought very much at that the moment I would like to be employed when I grow up jaja. The truth is that I would not  like that my life to be based on work, for this my idea, maybe something utopian is work for four months, save money and travel for two months, and so on. But well, you never know the twist of the life that is why I do not close of anything. 
Then, today I will talk about I would to like work on when I finish my career,                ( Chemistry and farmacy)  honestly  I still have not got it very plain, because I am only going in secon year of my career and I still have a lot no know. But, till now what more I would like is work in the area of clinical  pharmacy, performing functions related to pharmacovigilance, because I like help to people. And the other option for me, is work in a cosmetic industriy, but till now I like more the first option.
As I said before, I would  love to and it is my dream to travel all over the world, so for me it would be much better if I had to travel for world. And, I would like work outdoors, but I do not think it is possible.
In relation with the salary, only I would like thet the salary was reaching for the whole month and to be able to save money to travel, I don’t pretend to become millonaire jamja. 
Well, I hope that they have liked the post and thanks for read.

7 comments:

  1. help people instead of becoming rich, that's nice :,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that happens to me too! hahaha I do not know what to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too I like clinical area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to work helping others too :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like the clinical area!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the clinical or hospital area is incredible !!!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...