Monday 23 October 2017

BLOG 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Hi bloggers, today I will talk about of my postraduate studies, what will I do in the future.
I think it is very important to continue studying frequently in our lives, because we need to update our knowledge. Also, for me is necessary to go specializing from time to time, because every time appear new studies, new discoveries, and things that were not know before. And the only way to know them is by studying.
 That is why after finishing studying my carre ( Chemistry and Pharmacy) I would like study a postgraduate.
The truth is that the only thing that I have clear is that I want tu continue studying after I am a graduate, that is to say a postgraduate, but I do not know of what, because  I do not know what is my favourite area, I have ideas but so far them are very vague,  nothing concrete, because I still have a lot to know, maybe after of I doing the  working practices I clarify me. But good, so far that I like the most is the clinical area, because I would like to work in a hospital, performing pharmacovigilance work, is for this that the posgraduate that will I do in a while more should relate to this area.
But, as well I like other area this is the cosmetic industries, but until nkw I lean more for the first option, because I want have contact with the pacients.
This postgraduate I would like do outside of Chile, specifically in Vancouver, Canada, because I love this city.
And to finish, the postgraduate I would like do it part time.
THANKS FOR READ MY POST, BYE. 

1 comment:

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...