Tuesday 26 September 2017

BLOG 4: THEMATIC POST - NATIONAL HOLIDAYS ( SEPTEMBER 18th)


National holidays of our country are celebrated the September 18th, because in this date was the first national meeting, and it marked the national independence. 
I love These holiday, because everybody are happy, but also I feel sad, because  at this time is when more animals kill.
Today I will talk about what I did, where I went and with who
These holidays for me started the 15 of september, because it was the “Quimifonda” in our faculty, this event is long awaited, becaause foreign people come. In this year it was very good  because there were a lot of people, gpood music  and good environment. I really enjoyed that day, because also I was with my boyfriend  and my friends.
From 16 to 17 I went to the plot of the grandmother of my boyfriend, we rest so much  and I amused myself very much.
The 18 I went to “Parque O’higgins” with my friends, it was very entertainig, because there were many musical groups, for example “Giolito y su combo” and we danced a lot,, the onlu bad thing was there were  a lot people, to the point that we could not walk.
The  September 19th
and the last day of celebration, I went to my grandmother , in this date we are all together and enojoyed in family.
How do you see  this national holiday was very moved for me, because I did many things and I had a great time. And the best that was I had the week free, that is to say, in vacation.
I hope  you  enjoyed in this national holiday, bye. 

3 comments:


  1. I miss the photo with me in the quimifonda! it was delicious the "terremoto"

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did not have a good time, it seems.. 🙄🙄 jajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Quimifonda is very entertaining!!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG 9: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers, today I will talk about the chages that I would make to my career, both in the curriculum and in the infrastructure of my f...